Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough..

So we threw another successful event and the feedback I'm getting about these parties is AMAZING!  In addition to raising some much needed funds for the project, people are also having a great time, inviting their friends and dancing the night away with us.  FUN TIMES!


Andrew, Jenn and I.

Again, I couldn't have done this party without the help of my amazing friends.  Katia and Jill held down the front, while Andrew and I mastered the music.  Beside one (major) mishap with the DJ equipment...(ummmm...2 minutes of dead air? No big deal...) the night went off without a hitch!  As a new business owner, I was especially impressed with the "return customers" from the first party...  Word travels FAST!

The front door babes.

A few local celebrities decided to stop by...
Wes Matthews and Greg Oden of the Portland Trailblazers (with me, cheesing in the middle!)

I need to give the people what they want...and apparently that's a rockin' good time, hip hop all night, good looking folks everywhere you turn, lots of champagne and something different from the "norm" here in Portland.  I will be throwing these every 6 weeks or so (until it gets played out) so mark your calendars for MAY 6TH!!

Tanya and her lovely friends

My hoop girls.

Sticks and Stones supporting the movement.


A special thanks to our awesome photographer, Kevin.
THANK YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment